Group TrainingWE OFFER VARIOUS OPTIONS FOR GROUP TRAINING
* For new puppies, we suggest that you enrol in the Puppy Foundation Manners Course but if you have an older dog that is just starting their training journey, the Bronze Basic Manners is most suitable
* For slightly more experienced dogs, the Silver Improvers course covers all aspects of general training but if you want to push yourself further, the Gold Advanced Class is for you, where we inlude trick training, heelwork to music moves, obedience, and scentwork
* If you are looking for skills to show off to your friends, then our trick training sessions are for you and are available both online and face to face; and we also have specific sessions for children during shcool holidays
* For those of you looking for something a bit more energetic, our agility classes are suitable dogs over 12 months of age
* Intensive recall and loose lead walking courses are available which focus just on these popular areas of concern.
Sessions are structured for the whole group but if you have specific areas of concern that you want to address, feel free to request that this area is covered and we will do our best to assist if appropriate or make suggestions for more suitable alternative options. Group classes are kept small to ensure maximum attention and are held in our own dedicated training centre with spacious carpeted training room and outside garden area, as well as a fully fenced agility and training paddock. All our group training now takes place at our own training facility at Copas Farm, High Street, Old Amersham, HP7 0EG.
Private 121 training is also available at alternative locations to suit.